Enter with your Email
- Liasing with students associations and the International Office of your university.
- Represent EIS at different University fairs in your home country and abroad.
- Replying to e.mails from international students and meeting them.
- Introducing EIS to students, schools and universities.
- Posting regularly on social media channels.
- Drafting online leaflets and promoting free registration at EIS.
- Helping the structure of EIS go bigger.
What is in for you?
- Your name along with a corporative email account of EIS will be created.
- Paid round trip tickets and accommodation when you represent EIS at events abroad.
- Diploma certificate that recognizes your work and skills acquired.
- Possibility to meet a lot of local and international students.
How to apply?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students from Kristu Jayanti College, please fill out this form in order to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RMQvbVBfo00sD39m2v_uC8lmGD8gGoZIIYZ4kkQDQ5M/edit?fbclid=IwAR0XgLamDC_w1d23pq1DX0U7CBaGenx29GFPQyGVu0rNFcOXwj77Jq-4fRU